Hello Geeks! Here I share my rounds where I applied through their website and got shortlisted for the position of trainee S.E..
The usual procedure that Mindfire follows is
1. Coding test (online )
2. Psychometric test (online ) (No elimination)
3. Technical Interview (1-2, depends)
First round was Coding test conducted by their IDE where you can program in any language like on Hackerrank IDE. 5 questions were asked from easy to hard where questions are as follows:
1. Program to find largest of three number.(5 Marks)
2. Program to find HCF of two number.(15)
3. Program to find reverse of input string in this pattern I/P.: Hello_World O/P.: olleH_dlroW(20)
4. Program to merge two strings like I/P: Strings, Hello O/P: SHterlilnogs(30)
5. String based question(45)
Don’t think you are going to be asked same questions, practice through Hackerrank and geeksforgeeks.
Psychometric Test(1.20 hrs)
I was asked about Java basics and Python.
They were professional with Java so prepare well.
Questions were like:
Diff. betn. Class and Interface.
Diff. bet Python and Java
Is Python interpreter language?
Primitive data types?
Diff. Compiler and Interpreter?
Then they ask to solve a program based on string again i.e. to count unique words and print those words.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.