Gemini solution visited our campus in Aug, 2017. The recruitment process ended up in 2 days. It consist of 4 round.
Round 1: There was an aptitude test consist of 10 dbms, 5 linux, 15 quant questions and 2 puzzle ques with 2 basic coding questions. Around 60 students were shortlisted out of 150 for the next round.
Round 2: This was a GD round. This was also an elimination round.
Round 3: This round was an technical interview round. One to one interview was conducted. Go through your all basic concepts in programing languages, Strong in data structure and database and also basic knowledge of OS & linux. They asked question from any of these fields. Data structure and database were mainly focused.
please try to write code on paper because it was really difficult to write a code on Pen-Paper than PC/Laptop.
Round 4: This was a HR round. Basic HR ques were asked in this round.
15 students were selected after all rounds.
Thanks guys and best of luck!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Gemini Solutions Interview Experience
- Gemini Solutions Business Analyst Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience
- Monotype Solutions Interview Experience
- GEP Solutions Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 2
- Mindfire Solutions Interview Experience | Set 3
- Kritikal Solutions Interview Experience
- Surya Informatics solutions Interview Experience
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Infinite Computer Solutions Interview Experience