Recently Microsoft research india invited application for internship.They shortlisted based on CV (projects related to your topic of interest and CGPA).
After shortlisting I had one telephonic interview of about 40 minutes:
Main focus was on the project I did. I had to explain every thing I did in my project its basic utility and model.Interviewer asked me key challenges faced, key aspects used and many other things related to my project.
Then he asked me one data structures question:
Given n numbers you need to find min and max.How many comparisons are required.. optimize the approach
Then he was satisfied with the answers, he asked few more questions based on my project. I pushed some codes of project on github and provided link of the same in my cv so he asked about who came up with the design and how did you do this and that..
Finally the interviewer offered me internship offer at MSR India.
Be confident during whole interview.
Have positive attitude and talk with the interviewer while solving any question.
I want to thank geeksforgeeks for providing such a useful bank of questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Rizwan Hudda Who Was offered The Highest Package In India By Tower Research
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- SAP Labs, India Internship Interview Experience (On Campus)
- SAP Labs India (Full time+internship) interview experience
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Sujeet Gholap, placed in Microsoft, Google, Samsung, Goldman Sachs & Tower Research
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (Research Engineer)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview | Set 32 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)