I had attended a Microsoft hiring event for Hyderabad location and Azure team. My experience is as follows:
F2F First round :
F2F Second round :
1. We have given a matrix with positive numbers and few -1 in it. we need to replace each -1 with nearest positive number in the matrix.
2. Modified celebrity problem.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/the-celebrity-problem/
F2F Third round:
Sudoku solver more optimized than backtracking algorithm.
F2F Fourth round:
we have given 5 million records (points with latitude and longitude and whether information at that point). We will get a query for any position with lat and longitude to get whether information.
We need to return the whether information of nearest point on the globe (already given information)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.