Given a Binary Tree, print the nodes level wise, each level on a new line.
Output: 1 2 3 4 5
We have discussed two solution in below articles.
Print level order traversal line by line | Set 1
Level order traversal line by line | Set 2 (Using Two Queues)
In this post, a different approach using one queue is discussed. First insert the root and a null element into the queue. This null element acts as a delimiter. Next pop from the top of the queue and add its left and right nodes to the end of the queue and then print the top of the queue. Continue this process till the queues become empty.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Time Complexity: O(n)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Level order traversal in spiral form | Using one stack and one queue
- Level order traversal line by line | Set 2 (Using Two Queues)
- Print level order traversal line by line | Set 1
- Level order traversal of Binary Tree using Morris Traversal
- Print a Binary Tree in Vertical Order | Set 3 (Using Level Order Traversal)
- Connect Nodes at same Level (Level Order Traversal)
- Flatten Binary Tree in order of Level Order Traversal
- Insertion in n-ary tree in given order and Level order traversal
- Print nodes of a Binary Search Tree in Top Level Order and Reversed Bottom Level Order alternately
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal | Set 2
- Construct BST from its given level order traversal | Set-2
- Check if two trees are mirror of each other using level order traversal
- Zig Zag Level order traversal of a tree using single array
- Density of Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Calculate height of Binary Tree using Inorder and Level Order Traversal
- Level order traversal in spiral form | Using Deque
- Level order traversal in spiral form using stack and multimap
- Deletion of a given node K in a Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Level order traversal in spiral form
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.