First Round (Written) :
1. 6 MCQs in java
2. Sliding window maximum
3. Sum of elements at same vertical level of a binary tree.
4. Reverse words of a sentence without using split or any other in built functions.
Input : Bangalore is my city
Output: city my is Bangalore
Second Round (F2F):
1. Maximum distance between two nodes of a binary tree.
2. Zigzag traversal of a binary tree.
3. Implement immutable class with secondary type attributes
4. About string pools
5. Class loading
Third Round (F2F) :
1. Design multi level car parking
Fourth Round Managerial (F2F) :
1. A design problem and design pattern to implement to solve it.
2. Detect loop in linked list.
3. Maximum sum of contiguous sub array
4. About project and some behavioral questions
- Lenskart: Interview Experience for SDE-II
- Lenskart 2+ year Experienced Interview Bangalore
- Lenskart Interview Experience for Application Developer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.