LeftRightMind (LRM) basically works on the mobile and web design and development. It is founded in 2014 which is a startup company.
Round 1: Aptitude test : Time and distance, age, cistern and pipes, time and work, Geometry, Simple/Compound Interest, Percentage.Total 50 Question in 1 hour.
Round 2: Technical Test: MCQ’s on object oriented programming language such as java and c++.Total 60 Question in 30 Minutes.
Round 3: Test 3 Held at office which contain 1 simple automata(program), 1 question on design database schema and design frontend and 1 logical question. Total 3 Question in 1 hour.
Round 4: Technical Interview: I have mentioned android in my resume so most of thw question is on android like API’s, Database Connectivity, Different files in android studio, component of android and architecture of your my project in android.Then they asked me Java Networking, JDBC, Collection Framework. asked question on C++/C, Software development life cycle, SDLC models, data structure such as linked list reverse, stack, queue. the interview was going upto 1 hour and 30 minutes
Round 5: HR Round : It was final round in which some scenario had given and i had to give solution on that and just normal questions on your life, your ability to work for company.
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- Calsoft Interview Experience (Pune)
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Druva Pune Interview Experience
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- Hitachi Consultancy Interview Experience Pune 2019
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Schlumberger (PITC) Pune Interview Experience - Internship
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Fab.com Pune Interview | Set 2
- Persistent Pune Interview Questions
- Citicorp Pune Interview | On Campus for Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.