Recently I got a chance to give interview at druva Pune. They ask some decent interview questions. I am going to include all questions that were asked to me and my friends.
They follow the same interview process : 1 coding round + 1 telephonic + 3 Technical + 1 Hiring Manager + 1 HR
Questions asked in different rounds in random order ->
1) Calculate the days between two dates
2)Find most k frequent words in a file.
3)Remove duplicate lines from a file.
4) Given a sentence, appends the duplicates words in the end but in reverse order.
5) Find a point where maximum interval overlaps.
6) Find a loop in linked list.
7) Reverse a linkedlist in size of K.
8) Check is a tree is BST or not.
9)One simple bitwise question
10) Value of j?
11) How threads communicating on a multi-core processor?
12) What is the use of multithreading on single core CPU?
13) What are demand loading and thrasing?
14) What happens when you type google.com in the browser?
15) How packet travels from source to destination?
16) Implement strtok in c.
17 )Dutch nation flag implementation.
18) When would you choose process over the thread?
Thank you GFG 🙂
- Druva Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- LeftRightMind(LRM) Pune Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Fab.com Pune Interview | Set 2
- Persistent Pune Interview Questions
- Citicorp Pune Interview | On Campus for Internship
- Nvidia Interview | Set 2 (On Campus for R & D Team, Pune)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.