KEKA Interview Experience for Front End Developer
KEKA Front-End Interview Experience
The first round comprised 100 MCQ questions including aptitude, logical, C output questions, and technical portions (Test Duration: 2 hours) For each correct answer, you will get 1 Mark, and 0.5 Marks ( 1/2 ) mark will be deducted from the overall score for the individual section in case if you mark a wrong answer.
After qualifying Round-1
- There will be a coding section, in which you will be given 5 coding questions and there will not be a compiler we have to write codes without using predefined functions the codes will be simple and tricky.(Test Duration: 2 hours) and you should be able to answer more than 3 questions to qualify.
- And the very next day of coding you will have a Group Discussion with 10 member group and they give you a general topic and give you 10 minutes times to prepare for that and discuss it.
- And at last, they give you an image of a web page and you should develop the webpage as the given image using HTML and CSS. (Test duration: They give it on 12.PM and ask to submit before 6. PM.
Round-3 (Technical Interview Round-1)
- Have you been placed in any company?
- Rate yourself in HTML (out of 10).
- Explain the Oops concept.
- Basic questions on HTML.
- Questions from the project: I did a project on IOT so he asked me about the sensors.
- They asked me to execute the code live by sharing a screen. The question is “Write a code to print whether the given number is even or odd, without using modulus and predefined functions.
This interview is based on programing languages after qualifying this there is a Round-2 interview which is purely based on FrontEnd
Round-4 (Technical Interview Round-2)
- Brief introduction about you: Like the name, education, family, achievements, and goal.
- Rate yourself in CSS (out of 10). After rating they asked me about the BOX model, what is meant by a: link and what are different positions.
- And asked me about the HTML tags and formatting in HTML.
- And finally, he gave me a sample image and asked me to write the HTML and CSS code to execute. The question given to me is about a button where the name of the button is KEKA and the button is in the center of the page.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!