Josh Technology Group Interview Experience for Front End Developer
Hello Everyone recently I applied for the front-end developer role at Josh Technology Group. The whole process took almost one month. The process started with online proctored mode tests followed by interview rounds.
Round 1: MCQs
- The first round comprised 70 MCQs questions among which almost 50 questions were related to pseudo-codes, input-output based, language syntax, etc.
- And the rest were related to single line integer output and output guessing questions. Duration for this round was 1 hour and also with negative marking.
Round 2: Subjective
2 subjective questions were given and we have to write the code for them. The duration was 1 hour. To be eligible for the next round both the questions must be solved.
- The second question was related to the linked list i.e. swap the nodes of the list.
Round 3: MCQs
Round 4: Interview Round 1
- I was disqualified after this round.
- This round is followed by two more technical interviews and 1 HR round.