Juspay Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Juspay visited our campus in June 2021 for the intern role. A total of 300 students filled the form of the internship.
Round 1: Online Assessment
- Duration one and half hours.
- Converging maze
- Largest cycle
- Maximum input point
- The shortest meeting point between 2 nodes.
30 people were shortlisted for the SDE role and 40 people were shortlisted for TPA(training product analyst) role. I am shortlisted for TPA interviews. We get a meet link for the presentation.
Round 2: Time: 1 hour
- A person shared a meet link and assessment link, where I have to answer in front of him. I can’t ask any doubt.
- I have solved all three questions and selected them for the next round. I got an assignment consisting of six questions, two of which were puzzels.
I have to solve them within a day. The next day my interview is scheduled with the product manager.9 people get selected for the Interview round directly and 4 people get selected for the Learnathon round.
This round is technical as well as managerial. He first asked me some assignment questions.
- The second question is like Monkey and Door puzzle https://www.interviewbit.com/problems/monkeys-and-doors/
- After this, he asked me why I choose the Software field while being an ECE student. He asked me favorite subjects in school. He asked me about extracurricular activities I have done in college and also my ambition in the software field. Then he asked me about my project. The Interviewer was very helpful and he is from IIM.
- Overall experience was good. The next day I got a call from HR that I am selected for the TPA Internship. It’s not important to answer all the questions, I have answered only 80% of the questions in the interview. Honesty and confidence matter.