Juspay is one of the largest firms in India in terms of providing Mobile payment solutions. Juspay visited our campus for hiring for an Internship. They have shortlisted around 600 students to give an online Coding Test at the Talscale Platform.
Interview Round consists of 3 rounds in on-campus and 2 round + 1 hackathon at their Juspay office-Bangalore.
Round 1 (Coding Test): 3 Graph-based question
- Given the graph consist of pair and weight attached to it. Print out the node having the maximum number of inorder weights. (Node having maximum sum weight ).
- Given the graph, Print out the maximum weight Cycle of the graph. ( Cycle which having maximum sum weight ).
- Given the 2 nodes. Print the shortest path between them. ( Return the array contains the path).
I was able to solve 1 complete and 1 partial
Around 23 students moving to the next round.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): All student is given 2 coding questions and who solved it only able to give an interview.
- Write a Program to parse the JSON format file.
- Write a Program for basic Linux command like – mkdir, cd, pwd, cp .
I was able to write a Program and given the Interview
No Introduction or anything directly he started with a Coding questions
- Check the given binary tree is BST or not – solved in 5 minutes, given a recursive approach O(n) solution
Seem to be Impressed, He started asking a question about machine learning as it is my minor
- What is Bayes theorem, write its formula and it’s the application?
- What are the Naive Bayes Classifier and its importance?
Few questions from Operating questions like
- TCP belongs to which OSI Layer?
- Difference Between Thread and Process?
I was a Little nervous and giving answers taking breaks then He asks me to wait outside for the result.
After they took a few more interviews for a student and selected 2 Students for the next round.
Round 3 (Technical Interview): Only 1 coding question
I solved it and selected for the Final Interview at Juspay Office Bangalore with 1 other. They have taken care of our flight tickets and hotel rooms.
Juspay Office – 1 Day Hackathon and 2 interviews round
Hackathon: In the Hackathon, We have to make a Rotating Cube using Typescript as per given some condition on angle and axis.
I never heard this language before and didn’t know even how to declare a variable, Somehow they are given time to learn and code. I manage to take a reference form online resources and make a cube but it’s not rotating at all.
Round 1: Technical Interview – Taken by senior Developer
Theory Question is from Linked List, Arrays, String and Graphs and few questions on my projects and last about 2 hours
Final Round – Taken by CEO of Juspay
He asked question from the N-ary tree
Locking and Unlocking of Resources arranged in the form of n-ary Tree: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/locking-and-unlocking-of-resources-in-the-form-of-n-ary-tree/
My Complexity isLock() O(1) Lock() O(N) unLock() O(1)
I was not able to solve in the given Time limit which O(Logn) for all operations. Hence, he rejected me.
There was one more round of HR but not for me.
Although I enjoyed the whole interview process and get to learn so much from it and also a free trip to Bangalore.
I would like to thank GeeksforGeeks. Initially, I practiced topic wise, later when I was confident enough I started practicing company-wise. Also, I made it a habit to read at least one interview experience from gfg daily.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.