Round 1: (Written)
- General Aptitude (60 questions in 30 minutes)
- Programming MCQ (30 questions in 15 minutes)
- Two programming (Tree and DP) (2 questions in 30 minutes).
Round 2: (Interview)
As we are looking for the post of Analyst majority of questions were from probability.
- Calculate the maximum payoff on rolling the dice once or again if not satisfied with the first roll and choosing the second roll whatever value appears as the choice (if chose to roll again).
- What is the Expectation of getting 5 on a roll of a dice?
- How many times is a dice to be rolled to get 3 on dice?
- 10 dices are rolled what is the probability of getting 35.
- How to get normal distribution from the uniform distribution (Box Mueller method is not a complete answer).
- Why use the square in the least square norm minimization problem, why not cube or quad.
Not able to make up to 3rd round which is the last round. Heard that ML questions were mainly asked.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | (Full time Software Engineer)
- JP Morgan and Chase Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Developer Profile
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Internship
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for FTE)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 3 (Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- JP Morgan Chase and Co. Interview Experience | Software Developer Intern
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)