JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
Round 1: (Written)
- General Aptitude (60 questions in 30 minutes)
- Programming MCQ (30 questions in 15 minutes)
- Two programming (Tree and DP) (2 questions in 30 minutes).
Round 2: (Interview)
As we are looking for the post of Analyst majority of questions were from probability.
- Calculate the maximum payoff on rolling the dice once or again if not satisfied with the first roll and choosing the second roll whatever value appears as the choice (if chose to roll again).
- What is the Expectation of getting 5 on a roll of a dice?
- How many times is a dice to be rolled to get 3 on dice?
- 10 dices are rolled what is the probability of getting 35.
- How to get normal distribution from the uniform distribution (Box Mueller method is not a complete answer).
- Why use the square in the least square norm minimization problem, why not cube or quad.
Not able to make up to 3rd round which is the last round. Heard that ML questions were mainly asked.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.