I applied online to the Software Engineer Program – Full-time Opportunity on the JP Morgan website. For the first round, I received an email to complete a video and technical interview on HireVue. I had two weeks to complete the interview.
Round 1: The HireVue consisted of two coding questions and two video interview questions. I was able to pick the language that I wanted.
Question 1: Given coins of value 1, 3, and 6 and a sum, what is the minimum number of coins needed to reach the sum? (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-minimum-number-of-coins-that-make-a-change/)
Minimum coins needed: 5 (1 6-Value coin, 1 3-Value coin, 2 1-Value coins)
Question 2: Given an integer, add it with the reverse of the value, and check if it’s a palindrome. If it isn’t a palindrome, repeat the process until the sum is a palindrome. Print out the number of iterations and the value of the final palindrome. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-and-add-function/)
Starting Value: 121
Expected Result : 1 242
Add 121 to 121. The sum of 242 is a palindrome.
- Given more time, what would you have done differently for the coding questions? (This is for both of the coding questions!)
- Discuss a time in which you were a member of a successful team. What was your role and what were the challenges that you faced?
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for internship)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co. Interview Experience | Software Developer Intern
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- Traveloka Interview Experience (software engineer intern + full time)
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 3 (Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for FTE)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 23 (On-Campus for Full Time Technology Analyst)
- D.E. Shaw Interview Experience for Software Developer (Full Time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.