I applied online to the Software Engineer Program – Full-time Opportunity on the JP Morgan website. For the first round, I received an email to complete a video and technical interview on HireVue. I had two weeks to complete the interview.
Round 1: The HireVue consisted of two coding questions and two video interview questions. I was able to pick the language that I wanted.
Question 1: Given coins of value 1, 3, and 6 and a sum, what is the minimum number of coins needed to reach the sum? (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-minimum-number-of-coins-that-make-a-change/)
Minimum coins needed: 5 (1 6-Value coin, 1 3-Value coin, 2 1-Value coins)
Question 2: Given an integer, add it with the reverse of the value, and check if it’s a palindrome. If it isn’t a palindrome, repeat the process until the sum is a palindrome. Print out the number of iterations and the value of the final palindrome. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-and-add-function/)
Starting Value: 121
Expected Result : 1 242
Add 121 to 121. The sum of 242 is a palindrome.
- Given more time, what would you have done differently for the coding questions? (This is for both of the coding questions!)
- Discuss a time in which you were a member of a successful team. What was your role and what were the challenges that you faced?
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for internship)
- JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile)
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 3 (Internship)
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 23 (On-Campus for Full Time Technology Analyst)
- D.E. Shaw Interview Experience for Software Developer (Full Time)
- JP Morgan Chase Interview Questions
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- C-DOT (Interview Experience for full time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.