Round 1 was conducted online in campus, in which 50 Basic C Language Logical Mcq Questions was Asked. Mostly from topics like Arrays, Loops, Switch Statements, Ternary Operators, Shift operator, if else conditons.
out of which most of the questions are from geeksforgeeks in between Set 1- 65 ( https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-multiple-choice-questions/ )
i was selected after solving 35+ questions correctly.
Round 2: (Code without STL)
Round 2 was pen paper test for 45 mins, in which 4 questions were asked, only function part supposed to be written in solution.
Question 1- Given a array having N number of elements, for each index i, we have to update the array by its max element in the right.
e.g- I/P- [6, 7, 11, 4, 10, 8] , O/P- [11, 11, 11, 10, 10, 8]
similar to this one- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/replace-every-element-with-the-greatest-on-right-side/
Question 2- Given a linked list, we have to add 15 in the number formed, and return the linked list in O(1) space.
e.g- I/P- 9->9->9 O/P- 1->0->1->4
similar to this one- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/add-1-number-represented-linked-list/
Question 3- Given 2 binary trees, we have to check if they have same Inorder Traversal in O(n) Time complexity.
Question 4- A output based program with Preorder function and reverse function. We were given a string, and asked output in preorder after performing reverse operations in different ranges of string.
i was Selected for interviews after solving all 4 questions.
//Posted By Pratik Agarwal
- Josh Interview Experience | Pool Drive
- Josh Technology Interview Experience | MCQ Online questions
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Drive)
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- VirtusaPolaris Interview Experience (Pool Drive)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 5 (Pool Campus Drive)
- Infoview Technologies (IVTL) Interview Experience | Set 1 (Pool Drive)
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)
- NCR Corporation (On-Campus Recruitment Drive)
- Optum Recruitment Drive (QA Engineer)
- Cognizant On-Campus Recruitment Drive
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience (On-Campus Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 5 (Recruitment Drive)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.