Infosys hires students through Off-Campus in two ways:
There were 3 rounds in InfyTQ Certification Examination 2020.
Round 1: Online based exam conducted at home where the exam had MCQs based on Data Structure and Algorithm, Basics of Java, and output problems. I cleared the first round and got a mail to attend the 2nd round in Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata.
Round 2: On 6th March(before lockdown), Online based exam was conducted in the center which had 2 sections.
- 1st Section had 20 MCQs based on DBMS (SQL), OOPs (Python/Java), and Data Structures and Algorithms.
- 2nd Section had 2 Coding questions to be solved in Java/Python and Coding questions were on Intermediate level with String and Array-based problems.
After completing Round 2, I had to wait for 2 hours in the center for the results. Then they announced the name of shortlisted students for HR interview.
Round 3: HR interview with Infosys Talent Acquisition team:
- Introduce yourself.
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Explain your projects.
- What are your strength and weaknesses?
- How do you face your weaknesses?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What do you do in your off time?
Then Lockdown Started and the result was delayed.
Finally, on 2nd November 2020, I received a mail from their side that I have been selected for the role of Systems Engineers at Infosys.