Round 1: HackWithInfy Round 1
Online Coding Competition conducted on Hackerrank. One had to solve 3 questions in 180 minutes. Conducted on 30 June. Result declared on July 9.
Same format as Round 1 but of a little bit difficult level. Conducted on 14 July. For Power Programmer role, try to solve more than 2 questions at least. To be eligible for Hackathon, you will have to solve all 3 questions. In my class, some who solved 2 questions got chance for PP role interview while some got chance for SES role. I had solved 1.5 questions. So, I got call for SES role interview. Result was declared on 1 August.
Round 3 was interview round. I would like to mention that if you belong to South India, you will get PPI around 10 Aug but if you belong to North India(Delhi-NCR, UP), Interview date will be around 25 Aug. This is the trend for last two years.
I got mail on 18 Aug about PPI to be conducted on 27 Aug. Infy gives ample time to prepare for interview.
Interviewer : What languages were there in your curriculum?
Me : C, Python, Java
Interviewer: In which language did you code in competitions?
Interviewer : Are you good in Java?
Me : Yes
Interviewer : Can you code at the moment in Java?
Me : Yes
Interviewer: Given a number N, print prime numbers alternatively. For eg, N=20, print = 2, 5, 11, 17(not to print 3, 7, 13).
Me : I wrote code on sheet.
Interviewer : What Projects have you done?
Me: Described my projects. Answered some questions based on them.
Interviewer asked about my family and if I am comfortable in relocating.
I answered accordingly.
Interviewer : Do you have any questions?
I asked 1-2 questions.
There was no HR round in Infosys for SES role this year.
Results will be declared via mails.
I received confirmation on 3 Sep 2019 via college.
All the best.
Tips : 1) Prepare your Resume well enough.
2) Have good and practical knowledge of OOPS(Java will always be preferred).
3) Good knowledge of Data Structures.
4) Some knowledge of latest trends.
- Infosys hackwithinfy 2019 (SES Interview)
- Infosys Interview Experience | HackWithInfy SES
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019 for System Engineer Specialist(SES) Role
- Hackwithinfy Interview Experience (SES)
- HackWithInfy SES Interview Experience 2020
- Infosys SES(PP) Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys Interview by Hackwithinfy for Power Programmer role 2019
- Infosys SES Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role Infosys by HackWithInfy
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role through HackWithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience through HackwithInfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview Experience | Power Programmer Role through Hackwithinfy
- Infosys Interview Experience for Power Programmer Role | HackWithInfy 2020
- Infosys Interview Experience for PP Role through HackWithInfy 2020
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.