Infosys Interview Experience for SES | HackWithInfy 2020
Round 1: This round happened at HackerEarth which consists of 3 coding questions which were of 50, 75, and 100 marks according to the difficulty which you need to solve in 3 hours. Those who were able to solve 1 or more than 1 question were selected for the next round. The questions were mainly based on DS/Algorithms and Mathematics. Don’t copy code from somewhere as they have a strong plagiarism checker and many students were not able to qualify for the next round even after solving 2 or more questions.
Round 2: This round was also happened at HackerEarth and having the same pattern for 3 hours and 3 questions. In this round questions were mostly based on DP, Mathematics, and Graph. Those who were able to 1 to 1.5 questions were selected for SES(System Engineer Specialist) role and those who were able to solve 2 or more than two were selected for PP(Power Programmer) role. I was selected for SES role as I have solved 1 question completely and other parts.
Round 3(Technical+HR): This round takes place virtually on the Cisco Webex platform. So, the interview started with the usual question
- Tell me about yourself
- Is your project based on 2-tier architecture or 3-tier?
- Then he asked me to explain how my project is 3-tier based.
- Then he asked me about the difference between 2-tier and 3-tier architecture.
- I have used IBM Watson in my project then, so he asked me about IBM Watson and terms related to it.
- Then he asked me that am I aware of the OOPS concept?
- What is OOPS?
- Difference between Encapsulation and Abstraction with a real-life example.
- Polymorphism and its types.
- Write code for method overriding and overloading.
- Code for encapsulation and abstraction.
- Explain Data Structure with its types.
- Implement Linked List with all operations.
- Then he asked me which language I’m comfortable.(I told Python)
- How to delete elements from the list in Python.
- Monkey Patching Problem in Python(I was not able to answer it)
- Modules in Python and data structures in Python.
- Asked me to write code for bubble sort and explain it.
- Asked about binary search and its applications.
- Asked about normalization and its dis-advantages and about de-normalization.
- DDL and DML in SQL.
- Difference between truncate, delete, and drop.
- Explain Cloud Computing.
- Explain about PaaS in Cloud Computing with example.
- What are your goals for the next 5 years?
So, it was last about 1 hour and 15 minutes. After a week, I got a mail that I’m selected for SES role.
Prepare your project and be relaxed and honest during the interview then you can easily crack it.