Infosys Interview Experience for SES | HackWithInfy 2020
Round 1: This round happened at HackerEarth which consists of 3 coding questions which were of 50, 75, and 100 marks according to the difficulty which you need to solve in 3 hours. Those who were able to solve 1 or more than 1 question were selected for the next round. The questions were mainly based on DS/Algorithms and Mathematics. Don’t copy code from somewhere as they have a strong plagiarism checker and many students were not able to qualify for the next round even after solving 2 or more questions.
Round 2: This round was also happened at HackerEarth and having the same pattern for 3 hours and 3 questions. In this round questions were mostly based on DP, Mathematics, and Graph. Those who were able to 1 to 1.5 questions were selected for SES(System Engineer Specialist) role and those who were able to solve 2 or more than two were selected for PP(Power Programmer) role. I was selected for SES role as I have solved 1 question completely and other parts.
Round 3(Technical+HR): This round takes place virtually on the Cisco Webex platform. So, the interview started with the usual question
- Tell me about yourself
- Is your project based on 2-tier architecture or 3-tier?
- Then he asked me to explain how my project is 3-tier based.
- Then he asked me about the difference between 2-tier and 3-tier architecture.
- I have used IBM Watson in my project then, so he asked me about IBM Watson and terms related to it.
- Then he asked me that am I aware of the OOPS concept?
- What is OOPS?
- Difference between Encapsulation and Abstraction with a real-life example.
- Polymorphism and its types.
- Write code for method overriding and overloading.
- Code for encapsulation and abstraction.
- Explain Data Structure with its types.
- Implement Linked List with all operations.
- Then he asked me which language I’m comfortable.(I told Python)
- How to delete elements from the list in Python.
- Monkey Patching Problem in Python(I was not able to answer it)
- Modules in Python and data structures in Python.
- Asked me to write code for bubble sort and explain it.
- Asked about binary search and its applications.
- Asked about normalization and its dis-advantages and about de-normalization.
- DDL and DML in SQL.
- Difference between truncate, delete, and drop.
- Explain Cloud Computing.
- Explain about PaaS in Cloud Computing with example.
- What are your goals for the next 5 years?
So, it was last about 1 hour and 15 minutes. After a week, I got a mail that I’m selected for SES role.
Prepare your project and be relaxed and honest during the interview then you can easily crack it.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...