My interview started at sharp 3:00 pm, it was on the cisco webex platform. I got the interview opportunity through the hackwithinfy exam. My interview was for the system engineer specialist(SES) role.
- Tell me your favourite subjects, after taking a basic intro
- What is DBMS?
- Difference between DBMS and ardebs?
- What is the heap?
- Difference between heap and stack and benefit of the heap over a stack?
- What is the difference between super and this keyword?
- What is oops and explain a different aspect of it using real-life example?
- What is the weak entity?
- What do you mean by relationship in RDBMS?
- Modern technology that you are interested in (I said cloud computing, so he asked some basic questions on it)
- Types of service model in Cloud computing
- Do you have any hands-on experience on any cloud platform?
- Difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
There was a single panel, he takes technical as well as hr.