Infosys Interview Experience for DSE
I have attended HackWithInfy 2020 contest and undergone the interview of Power Programmer. Here are my detailed interview experience and how many questions I have solved to get into interview.
Level 1: Beginner Level
Level 2: Intermediate Level
Level 3 or Final: Advanced Level
How much I have solved??
Level 1: 4 Questions were asked I have solved one question fully and one question partially.
Fortunately, I made into level 2 that is intermediate level.
Level 2: 4 Questions were asked I have solved two questions fully and 1 question partially.
Unfortunately, I could not make it into Level 3 but I heard happy news from Infosys that I have secured less than 100th rank in the Level 2 Contest so that I have been shortlisted for Power Programmer Pre-placement interview.
There were two levels of Technical Interviews
Technical Interview 1:
- Self Introduction.
- Given a coding question to solve
- Reverse a linked list of k-groups: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-a-list-in-groups-of-given-size/
- Asked me to explain my projects in-depth with the technology I used and asked me to tell me the overview of technology I used.
- Asked few questions from DBMS.
- Asked me What is OOPS and told me to explain all the concepts in OOPS.
- Any Questions for the interviewer.
Technical Interview 2:
- Senior Manager took the interview and told me to introduce me in crisp way.
- This round of interview went fully related to my projects and skillset I used in the project.
- Drilled down to indepth of the project and told me explain it from the scratch.
- Any questions for the interviewer.
Veridict: Selected for Digital Specialist Engineer role but I was interviewed for Power Programmer role.