Infosys DSE Interview Experience 2021
I was interviewed for the DSE role by Infosys in July 2021. I have been shortlisted from the Hackwithinfy exam which happened earlier this year. I was able to solve only a single question in hackwithinfy.
The interview went for about 12-13 minutes and there was only one interviewer. Both hr plus technical questions were asked.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
It started like this:
- Introduce yourself
- Explain any one project that you have done. I explained it for about 2-3 minutes. No cross questions
- If you are given an array, remove duplicates from it. He only asked logic. I explained with HashSet.
- What is NoSQL? Why it’s called so?
- Explain runtime polymorphism.
- Left outer join vs right outer join
- What do you mean by normalization in the database? Why it is necessary. How many normal forms do you know?
- Explain 3-tier architecture.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I was able to answer all the questions. Waiting for the result.