I attended Infosys Off Campus drive in July. I am going to share everything that I know about how to prepare.
Number of questions – 60
Time – 95 mins
The whole paper was of moderate difficulty.
Quantitative : 10 questions, 25 minutes
Reasoning : 15 questions, 35 minutes
Verbal :40 questions, 35 minutes
My mistake was that i was fooled by company called FacePrep, same company visited my college for campus placement preparation. They run a website also, I was fooled by their Infosys course for which I paid 2999Rs. and they had copied questions from website like m4maths and geeksforgeeks mygeekmonkey. From their website none of the question repeated. Don’t every be fooled by Faceprep they will fool you for thousands of rupees and the they will waste your time. They didnt even refund my money.
Infact all of their website is just copy paste of geeksforgeeks word by word.
I will suggest prepare from books and do the hardwork. Geeksforgeeks, m4maths and mygeekmonkey are good for infosys preparation.
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- Infosys Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Infosys Off-Campus Interview Experience (HackWithInfy)
- Infosys Pool Campus Interview Experience
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience Set (0n-Campus for Specialist Programmer)
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- Perfios Campus Placement Experience
- KPMG On Campus Placement Experience-2019
- BuyHatke Interview Experience | FTE - Campus Placement
- Cognizant Interview Experience | On Campus Placement
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.