I attended Infosys Off Campus drive in July. I am going to share everything that I know about how to prepare.
Number of questions – 60
Time – 95 mins
The whole paper was of moderate difficulty.
Quantitative : 10 questions, 25 minutes
Reasoning : 15 questions, 35 minutes
Verbal :40 questions, 35 minutes
My mistake was that i was fooled by company called FacePrep, same company visited my college for campus placement preparation. They run a website also, I was fooled by their Infosys course for which I paid 2999Rs. and they had copied questions from website like m4maths and geeksforgeeks mygeekmonkey. From their website none of the question repeated. Don’t every be fooled by Faceprep they will fool you for thousands of rupees and the they will waste your time. They didnt even refund my money.
Infact all of their website is just copy paste of geeksforgeeks word by word.
I will suggest prepare from books and do the hardwork. Geeksforgeeks, m4maths and mygeekmonkey are good for infosys preparation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- Infosys Interview Experience for Specialist Profile
- Infosys Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- How to prepare for Infosys – The Complete guide
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer
- Dunzo Interview – Senior Software Engineer