Recently Informatica visited to our Campus for FTE recruitment. Eligibility Criteria CGPA >= 6.50. Here is my experience.
Round 1 (45 Minutes):
There are 30 MCQs (no negative marking) was asked and focus on following topics :
Database Management System
Approx 32 students cleared 1st round .
Round 2 (90 Minutes): ? There are 4 Questions asked to code on Cocube.com
1. ? Given a string in encoded form, decode it. Some rules were explained in the question based
on which we had to come up with an algorithm.(Cannot use temporary string) (3 Marks)
2. ? https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/medianoftwosortedarrays/? (3 Marks)
3. ? https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/floorandceilfromabst/? (5 Marks)
4. ? https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/findnumberofislands/? (5 Marks)
Only 8 students cleared this round who solved 3 or 4 questions and i was one of them solved all 4 questions 😛
Round 3 (60 Minutes) Technical interview :
1. Discussion about Project
2. Oops Concept in details (Tips: Explain with Examples)
3. What is virtual function , where it is use and how virtual function is implemented .
4. Implement Vector class in C++ with exception handling .
Round 4 (60 Minutes) Technical interview :
1. Add two large number represented as strings
2. AVL Tree , Height of Tree , Max Heap , Minheap , Types of Tree
3. B Tree (I told i don’t know), Sql Query
4. He asked me about my electives paper (Tips : Don’t tell those elective papers which you don’t
know about otherwise they will ask questions from that paper)
5. Asked about server side scripting language , i worked on PHP.
6. What do you think about Informatica ?
7. Any Questions about company , i asked 4 or 5 questions about company culture , timing etc.
Round 5 (20 Minutes) HR interview :
1. How was your previous interview ?
2. How was your online coding round and asked about difficulties level of questions ? 3. What did you learn from previous rounds of interview ?
4. Tell me about your family.
5. Do you drink ? I said NO . so he asked me why ?
6. Why should i hire you ?
7. Tell me something about yourself which makes you unique.
8. Why did you not get a job after BCA ?
Round 6 (30 Minutes) Technical interview :
2. Difference between Process and Thread.
3. What is Deadlock and conditions for deadlock ?
4. Difference between Hold and Wait and Circular wait.
5. Producer and Consumer Problem.
** Interviewers were very helpful whenever i stuck while coding then they always help in right direction.
1. Be cool and calm while solving coding questions and start with your approach of solving problem and after that write clean code .
2. Always try to engage interviewers with your answer.
3. Whenever you get chance to ask questions then be prepare for that.
4. Always be honest while answering HR questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 6
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Informatica interview experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 9
- Informatica Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 7 (Campus Drive)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)