Round 1:(45 minutes)
There are 30 MCQs (no negative marking) was asked and focus on following topics (cocubes platform):
Data Structures and Algorithms
Database Management System
Approx 60 students cleared 1st round .
Round 2:(90 minutes)
There are 4 coding question to be solved in 90 minutes cocubes platform.
1.) A boolean matrix
Given a boolean matrix mat[M][N] of size M X N, modify it such that if a matrix cell mat[i][j] is 1 (or true) then make all the cells of ith row and jth column as 1.
2). Given a BST find Ceiling value of given key
1 6 12 2 4 11 14
key = 8 return 11
key = 1 return 2
key = 16 return Null
3.)Palindrome problem: input a integer n. We need to check that if n represent in binary, octal, hexadecimal form palindrome or not.
30 student get shortlist i am one of them. I am able to solve 3 problem.
Round 3 (45 Minutes) Technical interview :
Interviewer ask me very strange question.
He told me that i gave you an year like 2018 what information you can gave to me, it sound strange then i ask him can you give me one example he told for example we can tell that year is leap or not
Another question was if i gave you two dates like 14 may 1997 and 23 march 2015 can you tell me number of days between them, later on he told me to give an approach to tell how many seconds are there between two dates.
He ask me some puzzles and some question from resume.
Round 4 (60 Minutes) Technical interview :
- Tell me about yourself.
- sql query given two table how you join them.
- different type of join.
- what is stack, queue different between them and real life application of stack and queue.
- given two number add them without + operator.
- given two number find max of them without any loop or condition.
- reverse a linked list.
- 1 Puzzle question.
Round 5 (70 Minutes) Technical interview + situation based:
- Tell me about yourself.
- what is odbc, jdbc some java question.
- what are compiler and interpreter which one is better and why.
- Normalization in detail.
- what is sql, pl/sql. (He ask me what version of sql you are using i am no able to ans this one)
- process is not killed by using kill command what can be the reason explain?
- your data base is working perfectly yesterday but now it not working what can be the possible case?
- suppose you make a bug in a code and the developer refuse to fix it what you can do?
- our company server are able to work only for 4 hours how you make it to work for 24 hours in less cost.
Round 6 (15 Minutes) HR
- Tell me something about your family?
- What are my strong point?
- What are my week point?
- Ask me about Quick heal (mention in my resume)
- what are my long and short term goal?
some other basic question.
Note all the above round are elimination round at last 5 of them get selected and i am one of them
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 6
- Informatica interview experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 9
- Informatica Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Informatica Interview Experience | Set 7 (Campus Drive)
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.