Informatica Interview Experience (On Campus)
Informatica visited our Campus (Thapar University) in the month of September for Internship and Full time. Around 400 students were eligible to take the test. Eligibility criteria was CGPA >= 8.0. The total interview process consisted of 6 Rounds.
Round 1 (45 Minutes): Round 1 was MCQ based round which consisted of MCQs from Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, OOPS, and Data Structures. Around 100 students cleared the 1 round.
Round 2 (90 Minutes): Round 2 was coding based round. 4 questions were asked of varying difficulty. 2 were easy and 2 were moderate to hard category. The questions were based on strict Time complexity. Even if you submit the question and get the answer correct, time complexity can knock you out. So keep a tab on that. Around 25 students cleared the round to appear in the interview process.
- Tries (Implementation and Time Complexity)
- Compressed Tries
- How Quick Sort shows different Time Complexity in different cases with examples and its comparison with Merge Sort
- When to use Depth First Search and Breadth-First Search
- Garbage Collection in C++
- How Twitter implements Top Trending Tweets
- DNA pattern matching
- String Matching Algorithms (KMP, Boyer Moore and Rabin Karp)
- Design an elevator system with two lifts and 6 floors.
- Palindrome string
- This round was based on checking your quick thought process and creativity
Round 6 (HR Round): This round was based on puzzles, family background, and future plans.
Out of 25 students, 5 students got selected out of which I was one of them. It was the best day of my life.
I was fortunate enough to be offered (Full Time+Internship) at Informatica. I would like to thank GFG which helped me a lot in interview preparation.
- Always try to steer the interview in the direction you are most comfortable with.
- You are not supposed to know everything but whatever you know should be correct.
- Ask questions about the organization, this shows that you are interested to know more about the organization.
- Do a little research about the organization before appearing in the interview process.
Please Login to comment...