Incedo Inc Interview Experience for SDE and QAE (On-Campus)
Incedo visited our campus for an Internship and Full-time opportunity on the 3rd week of September 2021. It was open to all branches of B.Tech and MCA, eligibility criteria are 65% above in 10th and 12th and greater than 6.5 CGPA in Graduation with no active backlogs. About 150 students applied from all branches of our campus.
Round 1: Online Test MCQ round
Total time: 95 min
- It consisted of MCQs from fundamental Computer-Science related topics like operating system, DBMS, output detection, and basic Aptitude questions from Quants, Reasoning, Analysis, Logic, etc.
- There was also an error detection section, In this, we had to detect errors in a given small code, The error might be small such as missing of “;” or few lines of code.
- And in the last section attitude or habits related to MCQ questions were asked.
Around 30 students were selected for 2nd round
Round 2: Technical Interview
Total time:30 min
- It was conducted virtually in google meet and the interview was a mixture of technical and HR-type questions.
- Since my stream was non-circuital he asked me why u got interested in the IT sector, after that he asked some questions from the oops concept( Inheritance, difference between function overloading and function overriding, etc.), easy DBMS definition, one SQL query. After that he asked me if I had any questions for them I said yes and then I asked a question.
Around 15 students were selected for the next round
Round 3: Leadership/Managerial Round
Total time: 30 min
- This round is to check whether you are a cultural fit for the company or not. In this, situational-based questions were asked after that brief details of the project, and some puzzles were asked (for me the asked angle between the minute hand and hour hand).
Around 5 students were selected.