It depends on what traversals are given. If one of the traversal methods is Inorder then the tree can be constructed, otherwise not.
Therefore, following combination can uniquely identify a tree.
Inorder and Preorder.
Inorder and Postorder.
Inorder and Level-order.
And following do not.
Postorder and Preorder.
Preorder and Level-order.
Postorder and Level-order.
For example, Preorder, Level-order and Postorder traversals are same for the trees given in above diagram.
Preorder Traversal = AB
Postorder Traversal = BA
Level-Order Traversal = AB
So, even if three of them (Pre, Post and Level) are given, the tree can not be constructed.
- Construct Full Binary Tree using its Preorder traversal and Preorder traversal of its mirror tree
- Construct Special Binary Tree from given Inorder traversal
- Construct a special tree from given preorder traversal
- Construct the full k-ary tree from its preorder traversal
- Given level order traversal of a Binary Tree, check if the Tree is a Min-Heap
- Construct a Binary Search Tree from given postorder
- Construct Ancestor Matrix from a Given Binary Tree
- Construct a Binary Tree from Postorder and Inorder
- Construct Binary Tree from given Parent Array representation
- Construct Binary Tree from String with bracket representation
- Construct Full Binary Tree from given preorder and postorder traversals
- Construct Complete Binary Tree from its Linked List Representation
- Construct a complete binary tree from given array in level order fashion
- Density of Binary Tree in One Traversal
- Diagonal Traversal of Binary Tree