Round 1: This was a Technical round or called a machine round, where we were given 2 codes. We were supposed to run and execute both the codes within a span of 45 minutes. After that, each and every candidate got the link of aptitude test which contains mathematical problems, numeral, and logical activity.
But the major task was the speed because every question was limited and restrained to some time limit, So speed is the major tool to develop in one.
Round 2: Now those who cleared the first round were selected for the second, which English or can say Verbal ability test. In this section, Number of questions were just 5, but the difficulty level was extreme Only 1/3 of the students got cleared in the English test.
Round 3: After that, fortunately, who got cleared in the 2 round was called for the interview on the very next day, and there was totally face to face communication, no computers, and no testing just manual testing was going on.They asked us about our projects and some simple HR sort of questions. It was quite a good experience and checks our spontaneity as well.
So working and solving various levels of questions on extremely better platforms, will always take you to your path. Thanks to Geeks for Geeks for giving us that opportunity, where we can not just learn but can also share our experiences as well.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.