The First Round consisted of 2 coding problems. One is of easy level and second is of medium level. Doing 1 question will shortlist you for further rounds.
Every one gets different questions. Some of the questions were
1.) Given: A=1, B=10, C=100, D=1000, E=10000, F=100000, G=1000000. The input is a string, and the output should be sum of the sequence. For eg: BC=10+100=110.
2.) Count even and odd digits in a given number.
3.) Given an array of numbers. Count the numbers which have exactly k digits.
Round 2 was as online assessment test. The selected ones have to complete the assessment from their room.
Technical Interview 1 which lasted for about 30 minutes
Q.1 Introduce yourself.
Q.2 Tell me about your role in the internship.
Q.3 Explain the technologies used in the projects. (Looking for machine learning projects but my projects were on React Native and Android Studio).
Q.4 What is Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Indexing, Types of Databases.
Q.5 Why you not used Python for mobile development? Can Python be used for mobile app development?
Frameworks which Python support for mobile application development.
Q.6 Again a machine learning question.
I was not able to answer machine learning question so was rejected!
- HSBC Campus Placement | Trainee Software Engineer
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer Batch 2020
- HSBC Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer | On-Campus
- HSBC Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Software Engineer Trainee
- Yardi software India pvt ltd | Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee
- HSBC Campus Placement
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- HSBC On-Campus Placement Experience (Striker profile)
- Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off Campus Interview
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 9 ( On Campus – Software Developer)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 3 ( On Campus - Software Developer)
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer Trainee)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.