Maximum value of an attribute in an array of objects can be searched in two ways, one by traversing the array and the other method is by using the Math.max.apply() method.
Example 1: In this example, the array is traversed and the required values of the object are compared for each index of the array.
Example 2: In this example, we find the max value of an attribute by using Math.max.apply() function. It has two parameters:
- array-like object
Math.max.apply(thisArg, [ argsArray])
More information can be found at https://developer.mozilla.org/
- HTML | <input>max Attribute
- HTML | <meter> max Attribute
- HTML | <progress> max Attribute
- HTML | max attribute
- HTML | DOM Input Search Object
- PHP | Type Casting and Conversion of an Object to an Object of other class
- HTML | DOM Object Object
- How to select first object in object in AngularJS?
- HTML | <object> border Attribute
- HTML | <object> data Attribute
- HTML | <object> form Attribute
- HTML | <object> width Attribute
- HTML | <object> height Attribute
- HTML | <object> name Attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.