Approach: Declare an associative array containing key-value pair objects. Then use delete keyword to delete the array objects from an associative array.
Example 1: This example uses delete keyword to remove the objects from associative array.
Example 2: This example uses delete keyword to remove the objects from associative array.
- How to remove a key and its value from an associative array in PHP ?
- Extract unique objects by attribute from array of objects.
- Convert an object to associative array in PHP
- Iterate associative array using foreach loop in PHP
- How to check an array is associative or sequential in PHP?
- How to access an associative array by integer index in PHP?
- PHP program to add item at the beginning of associative array
- How to get numeric index of associative array in PHP?
- How to loop through an associative array and get the key in PHP?
- Multidimensional Associative Array in PHP
- Associative Arrays in PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.