First of all, know about what is JL Test in JobLana? It is an employ-ability test which checks a person’s aptitude. Many companies use its score to call for the interview. It helps them in skipping the written round which in turn helps them in saving time and manpower.
JL test in JobLana pattern is like that government job (SSC, IBPS, SI, RPF, etc.) written (PT) exam.
JL test in Joblana covering:-
Logical Reasoning in JL test (JobLana)
This section tests your decision-making ability and speed using limited input. Needless to say, that practice is the key to crack this section. But it is also important to prepare while keeping an eye on the watch.
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Input Output
- Blood Relations
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
English Proficiency in JL test (JobLana)
This section is aimed to determine the applicant’s ability to understand the written sentences and paragraphs. This section’s score will be helpful for getting jobs in content writing sector.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting
- Paragraph Completion
Quantitative Aptitude in JL test (JobLana)
This section is necessary for every companies recruitment to evaluate the numerical ability of candidate. Scoring in this section is not hard but candidate should have clear concepts and knowledge about tricks.
- Mixtures &Alligations
- Work & Time
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Mensuration — Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Time & Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Sequence & Series
- Number Systems
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
Domain Test for specific roles
This section is asked to review the candidate’s knowledge in specific job fields for which applicant is applying.
JL Test is of 2 hours duration in which applicant have to solve 100 questions. These questions are divided in 4 Sections (Logical Reasoning, English Proficiency, Quantitative Aptitude, Domain Test for specific roles). Each section have 25 questions and all questions are of equal marks. Maximum marks in JL Test is 800, there negative marking of -1 marks for each wrong answer and +4 for each correct answer.
so gayssss, if you want to job quickly so give only one test JL test.
you can also read JobLana blog for more information.
- How to prepare for Google Kickstart - a CodeJam competition?
- How to prepare for eLitmus Hiring Potential Test (pH Test)
- Technical Test Patterns of Samsung, Microsoft, Deloitte, etc
- What’s the connection between Java and Blockchain?
- Step Wise Guide to start with Open Source
- Introduction to ES6
- Enumeration in Scala
- Iterative Letter Combinations of a Phone Number
- What is OAuth (Open Authorization) ?
- Creating custom domain name instead of localhost in Ubuntu
- AKTU 1st Year Sem 1 Solved Paper 2017-18 | COMP. SYSTEM & C PROGRAMMING | Sec A
- AKTU 1st Year Sem 1 Solved Paper 2015-16 | COMP. SYSTEM & C PROGRAMMING | Sec B
- AKTU 1st Year Sem 2 Solved Paper 2015-16 | COMP. SYSTEM & C PROGRAMMING | Sec C
- AKTU 1st Year Sem 1 Solved Paper 2017-18 | COMP. SYSTEM & C PROGRAMMING | Sec B
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.