How to make Triangle in Python Turtle using onscreenclick?
“Turtle” is a Python feature like a drawing board, which lets us command a turtle to draw all over it! We can use functions like turtle.forward(…) and turtle.right(…) which can move the turtle around. Turtle is also Known as Logo Programming language which commands for movement and drawing produced line or vector graphics, either on screen or with a small robot termed a turtle.
- Turtle(): This Method is used to make object.
- onscreenclick(functionname,1): This turtle function which sends the current coordinate to function which further utilise to form triangle, 1 is for left click and 3 is for Right click
- speed(): This is used to increase or decrease the speed of turtle pointer.
- listen(): This allows the server to listen to incoming connections.
- done(): This is used to hold the the screen.
- penup(): This is built in function in turtle library to draw out the line.
- pendown(): This is built in function in turtle library to draw in the line.
- forward(): This is built in function in turtle library to move turtle forward direction.it takes pixel unit as an argument
- left(): This is built in function in turtle library to turn turtle left direction.it takes angle in degree as an argument
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning - Basic Level Course