But there are many other libraries like seaborn , matplotlib, bokeh available for data visualization. Then, why to choose Plotly?
Advantages of Plotly
- It provides large number of functions to visualize any kind of data .
- It is very simple, user friendly yet flexible.
- It allows you to embed your interactive plots in your project using HTML.
- Plotly also have Plotly Chart Studio where you can directly edit your plots without writing single line of code.
How to make a basic Scatterplot using Plotly and Python ?
Let’s start with making a very basic plot known as Scatterplot. Scatterplot helps in finding the relationship between two variables . It tells us whether the two variables are positively related, negatively related or not related at all.
Note: Last line of code will generate a file named scatterplot-1.html . Then open this file in your web browser . You will see the same output there.
- Scatterplot using Seaborn in Python
- Basic calculator program using Python
- Python | Basic Gantt chart using Matplotlib
- How to Create a Basic Project using MVT in Django ?
- How to Create a basic API using Django Rest Framework ?
- Creating a Basic hardcoded ChatBot using Python-NLTK
- Build a basic Text Editor using Tkinter in Python
- A basic Python Programming Challenge
- Basic Slicing and Advanced Indexing in NumPy Python
- Python | Basic Program Crash Debugging
- Pandas | Basic of Time Series Manipulation
- Django Basic App Model - Makemigrations and Migrate
- Basic Approximations in Python
- Generating Basic Discrete Time Signals
- Using Counter() in Python to find minimum character removal to make two strings anagram
- Python counter and dictionary intersection example (Make a string using deletion and rearrangement)
- Make Notepad using Tkinter
- Python | Make a simple window using kivy
- How to make calculator using kivy | Python
- Python | How to make a terminal progress bar using tqdm
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.