Given a form element and the task is to get the form values input by the user with the help of AngularJS.
- We are storing the data in the JSON object after the user enters it in the input element with the help of the Angular.copy(object) method.
- After that, data from the JSON object can be accessed easily.
Example 1: In this example, the data is stored in the JSON object and accessed from it.
Example 2: In this example, the data is stored in the JSON object and the JSON object’s data is printed.
- How to Reset an Input Value when Limit Exceeds using AngularJS ?
- How to get the value of radio button using AngularJS ?
- How to set the input field value dynamically in AngularJS ?
- How to validate if input in input field exactly equals to some other value using express-validator ?
- How to validate if input in input field has boolean value using express-validator ?
- Design a form component which takes input from its user and displays a form
- How to get access to the containing form of an input?
- How to get the value in an input text box using jQuery ?
- How to dynamically get the content width of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to dynamically get the content height of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to get the dimensions of the Viewport using AngularJS ?
- How to get the current URL using AngularJS ?
- AngularJS | input Directive
- How to add input fields dynamically on button click in AngularJS ?
- AngularJS | ng-form Directive
- AngularJS | Form Validation
- How to set, get and clear cookies in AngularJs?
- How to get file content and other details in AngularJS?
- Alternative of ng-checked to get the checkbox's state in AngularJS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.