How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
Python is a widely-used general-purpose, high-level programming language. This article will serve as a complete tutorial on How to download and install Python latest version on Windows Operating System. Since windows don’t come with Python preinstalled, it needs to be installed explicitly. In windows, there is no universal library for installing Python, so it needs to be downloaded like any other GUI application. Here we will define step by step tutorial on how to install Python on Windows.
Download Python Latest Version from python.org
- Underneath the Python Releases for Windows find Latest Python 3 Release – Python 3.10.5 (latest stable release as of now is Python 3.10.5).
- On this page move to Files and click on Windows x86-64 executable installer for 64-bit or Windows x86 executable installer for 32-bit.
Install Python 3.10.5 Latest Version on Windows
- Run the Python Installer from the downloads folder.
- Make sure to mark Add Python 3.10 to PATH otherwise, you will have to do it explicitly. It will start installing python on windows.
- After installation is complete click on Close. Bingo..!! Python is installed. Now go to windows and type IDLE.
- This is Python Interpreter. We printed Hello geeks, Python is working smoothly.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!