Sometimes we want to set up our own path to a page in a website and it’s not a big deal if you are working on your own platform but if you are not then. Google Sites provides you with the means to do so. To customise page path in New Google Sites fellow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Page panel present on the right side of the editor page.
- Hover over the page title to see the three-dot action menu. Click it and then go to the properties option.
- Select advance option to see custom page path option. Enter the page path and save it.
- The path should not have spaces in it, it can only have alphanumeric characters and hyphens (-), else it will show error.
- You can have a name starting with a hyphen (-).
- You can’t set a domain with this method.