Padlets help the user to post notes in the digital world. Sometimes in a group project, the group leader has to assign work or display the time schedule, all this can be achieved through padlets. To embed a padlet you have to first create one.
Official link: https://padlet.com/
To embed a padlet in your Google site page follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to https://padlet.com/
- After creating your padlet.
- On the top right click on share.
- Make sure in privacy that the padlet is kept as public so it is visible to everyone.
- Click on Embed in your blog or website option.
- Here there are two options to embed your padlet –
- Fully embedded HTML code: Copy and paste this code in the text editor of your blog or HTML of your website.
- Padlet URL: This code is used for embedding into a WordPress site.
- After pasting this code the padlet will be embedded.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.