Most of the websites adds icon or image logo in the title bar. The icon logo is also called as favicon. Adding favicons is also considered to be good for the SEO of the websites. The favicon is the combination of favorite icon.
The link attribute is used to add the favicon.
<link rel="icon" href="icon_path" type="image/icon type">
- How to align a logo image to center of navigation bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- How to Align navbar logo to the left screen using Bootstrap ?
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- Difference between self::$bar and static::$bar in PHP
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- How to add custom google search bar inside your web-page?
- HTML | title Attribute
- HTML | DOM title Property
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- HTML | <abbr> title attribute
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
- HTML | title Tag
- How to count number of notification on an icon?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- How to place Font Awesome icon to input field ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.