Most of the websites adds icon or image logo in the title bar. The icon logo is also called as favicon. Adding favicons is also considered to be good for the SEO of the websites. The favicon is the combination of favorite icon.
The link attribute is used to add the favicon.
<link rel="icon" href="icon_path" type="image/icon type">
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- HTML | title Tag
- HTML | DOM Title Object
- HTML | DOM title Property
- HTML | title Attribute
- How to get the title of an HTML page ?
- HTML | DOM Title text Property
- HTML | <abbr> title attribute
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- How to Align navbar logo to the left screen using Bootstrap ?
- Semantic-UI | Icon
- Bulma | Icon
- How to use mat-icon in angular?
- How to count number of notification on an icon?
- How to use font awesome icon as a cursor ?
- How to put the text inside of a created icon?
- Reduce the size of an icon during the animation
- How to translate an image or icon by hovering over it?
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.