Given a colored image and the task is to convert the image into grayscale image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into grayscale image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: In this example, use filter: grayscale(100%) to convert an image into grayscale.
- How to apply colored shadow and border properties to a grayscale image?
- How to Create a GrayScale Effect using CSS ?
- CSS | grayscale() Function
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- How to convert string into a number using AngularJS ?
- How to convert an array into object using stdClass() in PHP?
- How to Convert HTML Table into Excel Spreadsheet using jQuery ?
- How to Upload Image into Database and Display it using PHP ?
- How to fit the image into modal popup using Bootstrap?
- How to convert a string into number in PHP?
- How to convert XML file into array in PHP?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.