The task is to get the length of a string with the help of JQuery. We can find the length of the string by the jQuery .length property. The length property contains the number of elements in the jQuery object. Thus it can be used to get or find out the number of characters in a string.
Before Click on the Button:
Before Entering the Text:
After Entering the Text:
- jQuery | length property
- How to find sub-string between the two words using jQuery ?
- How to serialize an object to query string using jQuery ?
- How to calculate the number of words in a string using JQuery?
- PHP program to find the length of the last word in string
- Maximum even length sub-string that is permutation of a palindrome
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | finish() with Example
- jQuery | :first Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.