Hexaware Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Hello Everyone, I have gone through the hiring process of Hexaware Technology recently, and here is my experience which I would like to share with you all. So, kindly read the article till the end and do like it if you find it helpful 🙂
And best of luck everyone!! The number of rounds that were conducted:-
- Round 1 (80 Min): Online Aptitude Test + Tech Domain Test
- Round 2 (45 Min): Communication Test
- Round 3 (30 Min): Technical Interview 1
- Round 4 (30 Min): HR Discussion
About all rounds:
- Written round: It consists of 6 sections English, quant, reasoning, DBMS, OS, and C/C++. It was an easy round if you know the basic concepts of it you’ll be able to clear it. All the questions were of 1 mark each.
- Communication Test: It was totally a computer-based test where different types of questions were asked to test your speaking, hearing, and basic English. So, some example questions were like reading the above lines and speaking it, hearing some conversations and then answering the questions related to it and at last some basic English grammar questions like fill the articles or missing words.
- You will be able to clear this round as it’s just the basic test of your communication. But 1 advice which I want to give that before attending this round make sure to check your system sound and mike as it should be properly working.
- Technical Interview: This round was held on the superset portal. My this round lasted for about 30-40 minutes. In this several questions were asked related to my resume and programming knowledge.
Some of the questions were:-
- Difference between union and union all.
- Define SDLC.
- Define what is transaction in the Database.
- Two queries were based on simple concepts like 3rd highest salary and some table was given related to it.
- Write code on quicksort.
- Define SQL (as it was mentioned in my resume).
- A bit of a question on Machine learning (resume based).
- Then he told me to explain 1 of my project in detail.
HR Round: It was also conducted on the superset portal. It lasted for about 15-20 minutes.
The questions which were asked are:-
- Tell me about yourself.
- About family background.
- Are you willing to sign 2 years bond?
- Are you ready for relocation?
- Why would I hire you?
So, this was all about my interview experience with Hexaware company.
Result: I was selected!
All the best to you all who are preparing for such interviews and if you find this article helpful and you got some ideas then do like it :))
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...