Hashedin Technologies Interview Experience (Intern+FTE) | Off-Campus 2021
Difficulty Level: Medium
Online Test: Online Test Duration: 1 Hr 15 Min, Test Pattern: 3 Programming Questions (easy – medium – hard)
Test Platform: Otomeyt
- A story-based question was given, which can be easily done by maintaining an array.
- Delete a Node From the Middle of the Circular Linked List till the list becomes empty. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/java-program-to-delete-a-node-from-the-middle-of-the-circular-linked-list/)
- I would say this one was a tricky question based on Infix Evaluation. (PS: I don’t remember the exact question).
I Solved 2 Programming Questions Completely and got Selected for the Interview Process.
Technical Round 1(1 hour): Begin with my Introduction.
- Asked me the Programming Language I am Comfortable in.
- What I know about OOPS, While answering this I told him about Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polyphormism, Inheritance. Then he asked me to write code for these four Concepts.
- Advantages and Disadvantages Of LinkedList over Array in detail.(Searching,Deletion,Addition etc)
- Merge two Sorted Linked List (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-two-sorted-linked-lists/)
- How to find if there is a Cycle in a Linked List and return the first node of the loop. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-first-node-of-loop-in-a-linked-list/)
- Given a Grid and a Point (X, Y) in that Grid. You are at Origin and have to find the minimum Distance Path to reach that point. You can travel Horizontally, Vertically, and Diagonally from a given cell (Dynamic Programming, https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/min-cost-path-dp-6/)
Tip: Learning Differences is not enough you should have your Concepts Crystal Clear.
Now, He asked me 3 Coding Questions (First Approach and then told me to write code).
- Interviewer Asked about my favorite Subject(Data Structures). Then he asked Why not DBMS is my Favorite Subject.
- Design Snake and Ladder Game
Given: Snakes initial and Final Position. Ladders initial and Final Position. Dice numbered from 1-6. P players and N numbers of Game Board. I have to return which Player will win this game.
- Asked me about my projects and which technologies I have used.
- Asked Project Related Questions.
- When to choose MySQL and MongoDB Database in a Project.
- The difference in Horizontal and Vertical Scaling in Databases.
- What are Servers(in Detail)?
- Some Questions On java (Name the Parent class of all classes in java etc)
- Asked me if I have worked On Threads.
Technical Round 2 (1 hour):
Projects & Resume:
Tip: The interviewer was Framing questions from my previous Answer so You should be aware of Whatever you are answering to the Interviewer.
NOTE: They take Technical Round 3 of a candidate if the panel Suggests.
Hiring Fitment Round (30 Minutes):
- The round began with my and the interviewer’s introduction.
- Family Background (any sibling etc).
- Strength and Weaknesses.
- What do I know about HashedIn?
- Why do you want to join HashedIn?
- Asked if I have any other offers in hand.
- Comfortable with reallocation or not etc.
- I asked the interviewer a few Questions about Hashedin University(Training Bootcamp).
Verdict – Selected!