OpenCV is one of the most popular computer vision libraries. If you want to start your journey in the field of computer vision, then a thorough understanding of the concepts of OpenCV is of paramount importance.
Note: For more information, refer to Introduction to OpenCV
Handling Mouse Evenets
OpenCV sometimes helps to control and manage different types of mouse events and gives us the flexibility to manage them. There can be different types of mouse events such as left button click, right button click, double_click, etc. To manage these events we need to design callback functions for each type of mouse click event while the window or frame is opened by OpenCV.The callback function will be helpful to implement what type of functionality you want with a particular mouse click event.
Below is the code to show how we can perform operations with a right click and left click events.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Drawing with Mouse on Images using Python-OpenCV
- OpenCV - Facial Landmarks and Face Detection using dlib and OpenCV
- Transition from OpenCV 2 to OpenCV 3.x
- Mimicking Events in Python
- How to handle alert prompts in Selenium Python ?
- How to handle invalid arguments with argparse in Python?
- How to handle a Python Exception in a List Comprehension?
- How to handle Frames/iFrames in Selenium with Python
- PYGLET – Dispatching Window Events
- ML | Handle Missing Data with Simple Imputer
- Mouse and keyboard automation using Python
- Python VLC MediaPlayer – Enabling Mouse Input Handelling
- Python program to hide the mouse cursor on the Terminal screen
- OpenCV Python Program to blur an image
- Opencv Python program for Face Detection
- Real-Time Edge Detection using OpenCV in Python | Canny edge detection method
- OpenCV Python Program to analyze an image using Histogram
- Detection of a specific color(blue here) using OpenCV with Python
- Python Program to detect the edges of an image using OpenCV | Sobel edge detection method
- Erosion and Dilation of images using OpenCV in python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.