Before Installing first you need to what is actually Turi Create. So, Turi Create is an open-source toolset for creating Core ML models, for tasks such as image classification, object detection, style transfers, recommendations, and many more.
- Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- At least 4gb of RAM
- x86_64 Architecture.
Note: For installing purpose the recommended step is to first create a virtual environment in your system.
Step 1 : Create a virtual environment and activate it.
# Installing virtual environment using pip pip install virtualenv # Create a virtual environment cd ~ virtual venv # Activate your virtual environment source ~/venv/bin/activate
Alternatively, if you are using Anaconda(https://www.anaconda.com/), you may use its virtual environment:
# creating a virtual environment using Anaconda. conda create -n anaconda
# activating the virtual environment using anaconda conda activate <virtual-environment-name>
Step 2 : Install turicreate within your virtual environment
(venv) pip install -U turicreate
2. Windows : In windows, you cannot directly install this package but you can use the Windows subsystem for Linux(WSL) to install turicreate in your system.
Step 1 : Install WSL
# Open powershell as Administrator and run the following command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux
Note: When prompted restart your computer.
Step 2 : After your PC has restarted launch the Microsoft Store and search for Linux. Select the Linux distribution of your choice. For this tutorial, we are using the Ubuntu 18.04 LTS distro.
Step 3 : From the distro’s page, select get, and install.
Step 4 : Launch the distro from the Start menu or by clicking the “launch” button on the Microsft Store.
Step 5 : You will have to initialize your new distro. Follow the prompts to set up a new Linux account (username and password). You will need your password later when installing packages using sudo.
Step 6 : Update and upgrade your distros packages using the following command.
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
Step 7 : Installing dependencies and setting up your environment.
# Installing dependencies sudo apt-get install -y libstdc++6 python-setuptools sudo apt-get install python3-pip # Installling virtualenv using pip3 sudo pip3 install virtualenv # Creating a virtual environment using virtualenv virtualenv venv # Activating the created virtual environment source venv/bin/activate
Step 8 : Now Install turicreate in your virtual environment.
(venv)pip3 install turicreate
Congratulation turicreate has been successfully installed in your system. Happy coding.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- TuriCreate library in Python
- Linear Regression using Turicreate
- Data Visualization using Turicreate in Python
- Text Analysis Using Turicreate
- PEP 8 : Coding Style guide in Python
- How to Become a Data Analyst in 2019: A Complete Guide
- How to Become a Data Scientist in 2019: A Complete Guide
- How To Use Jupyter Notebook - An Ultimate Guide
- Tableau Installation Guide
- Guide to deploy containers on Google Cloud Run
- Python Decorators: A Complete Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Data Classes in Python 3.7
- Singleton Pattern in Python - A Complete Guide
- Web scraping from Wikipedia using Python - A Complete Guide
- Seaborn Heatmap - A comprehensive guide
- How to install Anaconda on Linux?
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- Download and Install Python 3 Latest Version
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Android
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on macOS / Mac OS X
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.