The first round was written round which was conducted by Hackerearth.
1st 5 questions were from aptitude, the 2nd section was from SQL queries, the 3rd section was from os and data structure and final section was 2 coding question.
1st coding question was very cool number
The 2nd coding question was a pattern.
1st technical round they asked me about my project which I had done using tableau and they said to me if I had to do it in SQL how can I visualize data, they said to me to do the Er model of the table, then some join query and told me to explain how does it happen
and then gave an instance how can I get information about a family from the table and how can I optimize by adding the new table.
Too many SQL queries.
NOTE: You have to Qualify each round to go to the next round.
They asked me about my next project which was based on home automation and real-life case scenario where it can be implemented.
Then questions about the operating system, more SQL, and advanced SQL and finally java questions.
Note:– U must be strong in SQL and os and networking.
Be ready for some math questions and English questions through an android app where u have to cross a score.
and be ready for technical questions in hr also and questions about family and some case scenarios.
HR was very friendly.
The final results were declared after a month where 3 people were selected out of 5 shortlisted people and I was one of them.
Write data structure in your CV if are really strong in it.
some questions they asked my friends were
1-merge point of a linked list
3- diff between JVM and JRE
5-searching a repeated value in an array without sorting. (can use any data structure)
6-ted ed puzzle questions
For cracking this company u need to practice from cracking the coding interview book and start practicing from geeksforgeeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)