there were 5 rounds of interview with 3 technical round, 1 director round and 1 HR round.
Round 1 (Technical)
1st question :- Minimum number of jumps to reach end
Round 2 (Technical)
1st Question:- They gave me a question for implementing wildcard pattern matcher. He specifically mentioned that he wanted a clean and optimized code.
2nd Question:- Given a dictionary containing some words, and a start word and end word, you need to find the minimum number of conversion needed to convert start word to end word with the following restrictions:-
1. Each intermediate word must be in the dictionary
2. You can change only one character in the word to convert to another word.
Example If You are given start word as ‘SAT’ and end word as ‘PAN
and the dictionary contains words = [‘RAT’,’PAT’,’DAM’]
then SAT -> PAT ->PAN is the answer
3rd Question :- He asked me the design of distributive hashing, various problems and their solution
1st Question :- Given a string of bits, divide the string such that each string in the division is a binary representation of a power of 5.
2nd Question : A 2D plane consists of circles, such that no circle partially overlap. You are given two points and you need to find the minimum number of circles you need to pass for reaching from one point to another
Basically discussion with the director
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab On-Campus Interview Experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience
- Walmart Engineer 3 interview experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Off Campus Interview Experience
- Walmart Interview Experience | 3 years experienced (SDE- 3)
- Walmart Interview Experience | 3years Experienced (SDE-3)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (4.10 yr experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (on-campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (On-Campus for FTE)