Groww visited our campus for the Software Development Engineer position in August 2020.
Online Test: The online test was composed of 10 questions consisting of 9 MCQs and one programming question. MCQs were mainly focused on time complexity, OS, Threading, C++(basics).
The programming question was a slight variation of the below problem.
Technical Round 1(DS/PS Round): After one week they shortlisted 6 students for further interviews. This round was based on data structures and problem solving (puzzles).
Data Structures Questions :
- You have 1000 wine bottles, one of which is poisoned. You want to determine which bottle is poisoned by feeding the wine to the rats. The poisoned wine takes one hour to work. How many rats are necessary to find the poisoned bottle in one hour?
- A newspaper made of 16 large sheets of paper folded in half. The newspaper has 64 pages altogether. The first sheet contains pages 1, 2, 63, 64. If we pick up a sheet containing page number 45. What are the other pages that this sheet contains?
Technical Round 2(DS Round): Asked only one programming question based on DP/Graph.
Technical Round 3(Managerial Round): Lasted for only 15 minutes and gave information about the company’s working and all.
- Groww Internship Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 16 (Off-Campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 323 (Software Development Engineer - Off-Campus)
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Druva interview experience | Staff Software engineer -Development
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 28 (Application Development Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 33 (On-campus Application Development Engineer)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (Off Campus, Engineer 2 Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience| Application Development Engineer (Gandhinagar)
- Amazon Interview | Set 58 (On-campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Mastercard Interview Experience for Software Development | NIT-Surat
- Sapient on campus recruitment (Associate Software Development Engineer 2)
- Sapient | campus selections for Associate Software Development Engineer I
- Amazon Written Test May 2019 Software Development Engineer I
- Sigmoid Recruitment Process for ASDE (Assistant Software Development Engineer) on Campus NIT Patna
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.