Google Internship Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2022
Applications for Google Summer Internship 2022 were open and I applied. I did not expect to hear back from them as my application was off-campus, without referrals, from a tier 3 college. But I did hear back from Google with an interview offer around 3 weeks later. We also had an interviews preparation session.
I have undergone 2 rounds of technical interviews 45 min each.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1: Interview 1
- Warm-up problem – Given an array, create a new array that will have arr[i] and 2 * arr[i] from I iterating from 0 to array size. Return any shuffled version of this newly created array.
For example – input – >[1,2,3] —- new array -> [1,2,2,4,3,6] ——
any shuffled version -> [2,3,4,6,2,1]
- The main problem – You are given the output of the previous question as an input in this question, You have to output the array which might have created this input.
For example – input ->[2,3,4,6,2,1] output – [1,2,3]
Round 2: Interview 2
- Tree problem – A tree node can either be an internal node or a leaf node.
- If it is an internal node then it stores the sum of lengths of strings present in its left and right child.
- If it is a leaf node then it stores string as well as its length.
Below is the tree node structure
Case 1)Only 1 node i.e. root node present Root(length = 5,data = ABCDE) Case 2)Multiple nodes presents Root(length = 21) left child(length = 5, data = ABCDE) right child(length = 16) left child of right child(length = 10, data = FGHIJKLMNO ) right child of right child(length = 6, data = PQRSTU )
- Given input is above tree and N when You have to return the Nth character present in the tree.